I am an artist. I make lifewreaths or healing mandalas and art to celebrate life.
I collaborate and consult on a variety of projects from music videos, theatre, film and media.
I am an organic food lover. I create delicious dishes.
I am a healer , healing myself of stage 4 metastatic breast cancer.
I was a designer. I created one off pieces of jewellery, clothing and shoes using sustainable materials.
I created costumes and worlds through music videos and film.
I used to teach fashion design but now I teach how to survive life.
I am a mother.
- Graduated from The National College of Art and Design with a BA in Fashion and Textiles 1999
- Worked as a Designer in menswear Calvin Klein New York. Freelanced for Victoria’s Secret and DKNY NY, Diesel Italy.
- Worked as a Fashion Forecaster Here & There in NY. Lead Virtual Fashion Designer/illustrator for CCP, a Games Company in Reykjavik where I managed an international team of illustrators and stylists.
- Lectures in Fashion Design at The Icelandic Academy of the Arts (Listaháskóli Íslands) and in Reykjavik Fashion Academy. Lectures include ‘Digital design and how its changing the future‘, ‘Working as a virtual fashion designer‘, ‘Being a fashion forecaster’, ‘Trendcreation‘ and ‘The Anatomy of Trends‘ at the Stockholm University of Entrepreneurs.
- Talks on, ‘Sustainability and how to teach sustainable design and make it part of the design process’, as part of the Nordic Research Association. Specializing in Menswear, Fabric Manipulation, Technical Drawings, Production, Sustainable design and Portfolio Creation.
- Masters in Design at Listahaskoli Islands specializing in Sustainable Fashion Design. I graduated in June 2015.
- Diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer in 2016 – surviving and thriving with food, exercise, meditation and love.